Cruise 2.0 T
Finally, a small electric outboard that can get your dinghy on the plane, thanks to Torqueedo’s fast propeller for the cruise series!
Or push a heavy displacement vessel, up to 3 tonnes, with the low pitch propeller!
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 2,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 5-hp petrol outboard
- Maximum efficiency outboard
- Integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- 25 mm2 cable set (3m) including fuse and main switch
- Emergency magnetic stop key
- Battery cable bridge for lead batteries
- Fuse and main switch
- Equipment included: Throttle with integrated information display including data cable (5 m), magnetic kill switch, 25 mm2 battery cable with main switch (3 m), spare fuse, connection cable for lead-acid batteries, connecting rod for remote steering, standard prop v13/p4000 and sacrificial anode (Al)
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
Cruise 2.0 R
The new models of the Cruise 2.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons.This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 2.0 is comparable to a 5 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 24-3500) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
Cruise 2.0 R – Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 2,000 W input power, equivalent to a 5 HP petrol outboard.
- All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
- We recommend the Cruise 2.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons.
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylon.
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions.
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impact when running aground.
- Everything is waterproof to IP67.
Cruise 2.0 with 1 x Power 24-3500
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in sm (km)* Running time in hours: Slow 2.7 (5.0) 21 (40.0) 08:00 Full throttle 6.0 (11.1) 10,5 (19.0) 01:45
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise’s on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor’s consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Technical Data Cruise
Cruise 2.0 R Input power in watts 2000 Propulsive power in watts 1120 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 5 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 6 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 56 Static thrust in lbs* 115 Integrated battery – Nominal voltage 24 Final charging voltage – Total weight in kg 15.3 (S) / 16.2 (L) Motor weight without battery in kg – Weight of integrated battery – Shaft length in cm 62.5 (S) / 75.5 (L) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
v19/p4000 Alternative propeller options v30/p4000, v8/p350 Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1300 Control Remote throttle TorqLink No Steering Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable Tilting device Manual with grounding protection Tilt angle 61,3° Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.