Optimised for use with, or alongside CZone digital switching systems, the 701-MDCZ is a further development of our proven 701-MD motorized remote battery switches.
- Simplifies and speeds CZone installations. Positive activation allows direct wiring from CZone output modules instead of wiring a relay to convert to negative activation.
- Allows multiple remote switches to be connected to the same battery switch by using momentary positive remote activation e.g. connecting a wireless remote control, plus a switch on the dashboard
- Red wire output can directly drive a piezo buzzer, so “ON” (2 chirps) and “OFF” (1 chirp) signals are sounded to acknowledge remote control activation
- Provides greater fail-safe reliability as battery switch remains in the same state even if remote control power/connections are lost
- 275A Continuous / 455A 5 minutes Intermittent / 1250A 10 seconds Cranking (cable size to achieve ratings 70mm², 2/0, smaller cable size will reduce the Amp rating)
- Tested to UL1107 ignition protection, CE
- Tinned copper 10mm (3/8″) studs
- Stainless steel washers/nuts
- Fiber reinforced high temperature plastics
- Waterproof to IP66
- Removable knob allows isolation during servicing
- 3 removable sideplates for protection Note: Not suitable for emergency parallel applications
- Wago and Deutsch plug versions
- Note: Piezo buzzers that work directly with the 701-MDCZ switches are 54-27C4/DSP (OEM: 54-27C4) 85 dB and 54-35C2/DSP (OEM: 54-35C2) 97 dB