Torqueedo Travel 603 S
- 2 HP equivalent
- 600 W input power
- ultra-quiet, clean and compact
- silent direct-drive
- improved durability
- instantaneous throttle response
- completely waterproof (IP67)
- total weight 15.5 kg
- shaft length: 62.5 cm (equivalent to short shaft)
- floating high-performance lithium battery with 500 Wh
- including onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation and charger
Travel 603 – Benefits:
- With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard
- Can do everything that a 2 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Floating high-performance lithium battery
- Instantaneous throttle response
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 15.5 kg
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
Travel 603 with integrated 500 Wh battery (29.6 V / 18 Ah)
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in sm (km)* Running time in hours Slow 2.21 (4.1) 11.8 (21.8) 05:20 Half throttle 3.23 (6.0) 5.58 (10.34) 01:45 Full throttle 3.94 (7.3) 3.29 (6.1) 00:50
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Travel’s on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor’s consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Technical Data Travel
Travel 603 Input power in watts 600 Propulsive power in watts 295 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 2 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 2 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 49 Static thrust in lbs* 44 Integrated battery 500 Wh, floating Nominal voltage 29.6 Final charging voltage 33.6 Total weight in kg 15.5 Motor weight without battery in kg 11.3 Weight of integrated battery 4.2 Shaft length in cm 62.5 Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
v10/p1100 Alternative propeller options v10/p1100 weedless Propeller Guide Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1,100 Control Tiller TorqLink No Steering +/-60° lockable Tilting device Manual, with impact protection Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes* Torqeedo static thrust measurement is based on internationally accepted ISO standards. Static thrust figures for conventional trolling motors are typically measured differently, which results in higher values. To compare Torqeedo static thrust data with conventional trolling motors, add approximately 50% to the Torqeedo static thrust values.
Technical information according to COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2019/1782:
Technical information: Power Supply EDAC EA11012E-240 Input Voltage 100 – 240 VAC Input Frequency 50 – 60 Hz Output Voltage 24 VDC Output Current 4,16 A Output Power 100 W Average operational efficiency ≥ 89 % at 25 %, 50 %, 75 %, 100 % output power Efficiency at light loads (10 %) ≥ 79 % No Load Power consumption ≤ 0,15 Wat at 0 % output power